The well appointed sailing yacht Scout conducts two-hour day sails for up to six passengers on the spectacular waters of the West Arm of Grand Traverse Bay. She also offers six-hour excursions to uninhabited Power Island, a county park in Grand Traverse Bay accessible only by private or chartered vessel.
Passengers participate as much, or as little, as they like.
- USCG Certification: Uninspected Passenger Vessel (Subchapter C)
- Who Sails: Youth, Adults
- Program Type: Passenger Daysails, Private Charters, Team Building
- Normal Cruising Waters – Winter: Grand Traverse Bay, Lake Michigan
- Sailing Season: May-October
- Year Launched: 1988
- Number of Crew: 1-2
- Name of Contact: Captain Jamie Trost
- Phone: 231/941.2000
- Website: http://www.tallshipsailing.com