- Homeport: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Rig: Other: Square-Topsail Schooner
- Sparred Length: 157′
- LOA: 105′
- LOD: 100′
- LWL: 91′
- Draft: 12′ 6
- Beam: 26′ 4
- Rig Height: 107′
- Freeboard: 4′ 4
- Sail Area: 9,018 square feet
- Tons: 97
- Hull: wood
Pride of Baltimore II is a topsail schooner built to the lines of an 1812-era Baltimore Clipper. She is Maryland’s working symbol of the great natural resources and spectacular beauty of the Chesapeake Bay region and a reminder of America’s rich maritime heritage. Pride of Baltimore II’s mission is to educate the public on Maryland’s maritime history, tradition and commerce opportunities.
Pride of Baltimore II is available for charter and for dockside and sailing receptions in each of her destinations as well as public day sails. She can accommodate up to six paying passengers as “working guest crew” between ports of call. Pride of Baltimore II maintains an international sailing schedule. She sails with two rotating professional captains and a crew of eleven. Crew positions are open to qualified men and women sailors.
Pride of Baltimore II is operated by the 501(c)(3) non profit organization Pride of Baltimore, Inc.
- USCG Certification: Passenger Vessel (Subchapter T), Ocean
- Program Type: Other: economic development venue and goodwill ambassador for the State of Maryland and Maryland businesses
- Normal Cruising Waters – Winter: East Coast, Nova Scotia, Great Lakes and Europe
- Sailing Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Year Launched: 1988
- Number of Crew: 12
- Phone: 410-539-1151
- Website: http://pride2.org