Sail training organizations are diverse in size and program but share common denominators of the wind and the sea and a vast maritime heritage.
Along with becoming a member of the largest sail training community in the world, our organizational members shape the future of sail training and tall ships sailing in North America and around the world.
All organizational members enjoy the following benefits:
- Full page listing, including a photo of your vessel, in the Tall Ships America directory Sail Tall Ships! A Directory of Sail Training and Adventure at Sea along with complimentary copies for your crew and volunteers and discounted copies available for resale
- Vessel listing on the Ship Directory page of the Tall Ships America website, including a photo of your vessel and live links to your website and contacts
- Posting career opportunities in the Billet Bank, the most visited section of the Tall Ships America website and the most effective service for matching professional sail trainers with open positions, along with ability for applicants to apply directly to you from the Billet posting
- Exclusive member discounts at all Tall Ships America’s Annual Conference on Sail Training and Tall Ships, regional meetings, webinars and seminars
- Exclusive access to resources, deals and merchandise
- Eligibility for your crew and trainees to apply for scholarships and grants
- Eligibility for the Tall Ships America Vessel Insurance Program
- Subscription to Running Free email newsletter to keep you up to date on relevant news, activities and events