- Posted By: Oliver Hazard Perry Rhode Island Inc.
- Category: Engineer
- Seasonality: Seasonal
- Vessel(s): OLIVER HAZARD PERRY
- Homeport(s): Newport
- Job Description:
Job Description: Chief Engineer SSV OLIVER HAZARD PERRY
Reports to: Executive Officer
The Chief Engineer aboard the SSV OLIVER HAZARD PERRY serves as a Department Head aboard the ship and is directly responsible for the operation and maintenance of the ship’s Engineering Systems. The Chief Engineer supervises professional crew and participants assigned to the Engine Department, and serves as the lead faculty member in the development and delivery of related subject content within the range of OHPRI programming.
Interested applications should send a Resume and Cover Letter to Jonathan@ohpri.org attention Captain Jonathan Kabak, CEO
USCG MMC as DDE1000 or higher
Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug test
- Compensation: $975 to $1,700 Weekly
Professional development opportunities include STCW training and cross department licensure opportunities.
- Where Sails: Inland, Near Coastal, Oceans
- STCW: Basic Training
How to Apply
- Contact Person: Jonathan Kabak
- Application Requirements: Resume, Cover Letter
- Apply Now *Individual member accounts only.